Some of my friends who blog do something called Ten on Tuesday. I think it is a way to jog their creative writing spirits. 10 feels ambitious to me now, so I'll start with 5.
5. Gardening is way more fun with my children, but also seems way less likely to result in anything edible.
4. I have become quite...focused... on finding a matching outfit for me and the girl child to wear.
3. My husband is presently writing or editing 3 articles for major magazines. I am freaking proud of him. I am most excited to read his piece on foster care.
2. I have been considering submitting cards for publication. Now I need to create them, as the magazine does not take submissions found only in my mind. I have another week to finish them.
1. I think a project I was beginning might have taken fruit. I will know in a couple of months. I dislike waiting.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
I'm about to have my fifth anniversary at church. In honor of that... thanks a latte.
The kids and I planted some seeds in pots last night. Given Soren's 2 year old exuberance and Emma's tendency to run away with the seeds and sticks with the labels, I have no idea if we'll have anything to show for it, besides all the fun we had, of course.
..is the mother of all cardmaking? Anyhoo, I made this card inspired by the Tuesday Trigger over at the Moxie Fab World blog last week.
I think I'm going to use the same designs for a batch of Mother's Day cards for my church Spring Arts and Crafts Fair. I love that big flower, and I love my mother. Obviously, I would change the sentiment.