Monday, May 2, 2011

The Wheels in my head keep on turning


I absolutely love this Crate Paper patterned paper. I actually bought another sheet after using up the first sheet I had.

I like this design because the patterned paper strip in the middle is only 2 1/2 inches wide. It is a good way to use a little bit o' paper to go a long way.

With this paper, it meant that I had a bunch of very different designs, so the card set included some with this olive background but others with pinks and turquoise.

We had a great weekend with my parents and niece in town. My children are absolutely in love with my niece and they are hilarious together. The two big kids like to pull the little one around, declaring "We're helping her". Yeah, her expression totally says that.

My church is having a big craft fair this weekend with 37 vendors and a bake sale. The real question isn't whether I'll be able to sell some cards, but whether I'll make any money after blowing it at the bake sale. Mmm, church food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.