Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cas-ual Fridays Challenge



This little card is for the Cas-ual Fridays Challenge. The challenge was to make a clean and simple card that used buttons and twine. I was down to a teeny bit of black twine, so I designed the card beginning with the twine. It's a great way to begin a design- totally different than what I usually do, which is consider the occasion and the recipient.

I figured out how to use our new camera in time to lose the connecter cable, so I had to scan the card. I'm sorry for the crummy picture. The card features ColorBok paper. Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. What a delightful card, Kerry! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved hearing about your process - to be inspired by the twine is so fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun color combo, love the buttons :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little card. That color looks great with the buttons. SO glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.