Sunday, May 22, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger

I just love those ladies over at Moxie Fab world. They sponsor a challenge each week with a neat-o picture to inspire cardmaking. This week's had this yummy-looking cake with a quote from Marie Antoinette.




I stuck with the same basic colors, using a cream card base and mauve punched out borders at the top and bottom. I chose to use a flower because, well, I love the flowers, and because a party isn't a party without cake and flowers. I went with the Merci because of ole' Marie's quote. I colored in some of the petals with a marker, but I'm not sure how I feel about its affect. Too zebra-y? Also, I still can't figure out where the cable to connect my camera to my computer is, so we're back to scanning. I think one of my toddlers ate it. Ah, the glamorous world of the mother of small children. At least I get to craft. With no further ado: Voila!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kerry! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.