Monday, June 13, 2011

Cas-ual Fridays Challenge

I was able to make cards for two of my favorite sites tonight. First the Play Date Cafe, which gives colors from which you can make whatever papery goodness you like. And the Cas-ual Fridays site, which is for clean and simple cards. Definitely my area.

Today's card is for the Tic Tac Toe challenge. I chose the bottom of the Toe, er, graph?, which was buttons, flowers and twine. My awesome friend Jennifer just gave me this stamp, and the twine is new also. Yippee! The stamp is from Paper Source, the twine My Mind's Eye and the buttons are from this huge pack I bought a while back. I layered the buttons, so there are actually 4 on the card.

6 comments:

  1. Aw, fun and sweet! Love the cute layered buttons and I have to agree that inky friends are the bestest kind of friends :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is DARLING!! Love your color choice and the use of all elements are perfect! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Love the buttons and twine paired with the floral stamp image :) Thanks for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and elegant, Kerry! Love the single image stamped on the textured CS - great dimension!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope you'll join us again and share more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.