Friday, June 3, 2011

A Leaf by any other Name

Okay, sorry for that title. I was overshooting a bit, I know. Anyways, I got this great stamp set from Hero Arts a while ago in order to expand my sympathy card offerings and have been pleasantly surprised at how flexible it has proven. As usual, it was my imagination that needed to catch up. Here's a simple any time card. I think if I make it again, I'm going to add some twine around the front panel.




And, in the most exciting news possibly ever, I was an honorable mention over at the PlayDate Cafe for this post. I really liked how the card turned out and was honored that the ladies over there did too. The online cardmaking world is very kind and a nice thing of which to be a part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.