Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pixie-Licious

I have an adorable niece, Ava, who is 3, like my son. They love to spend time together, despite the distance (she lives with her parents in Kansas). One day after Christmas we were sitting with our son while he was taking a bath. He was playing with one of his construction toys, and we asked him what it's name was, expecting it'd be something like "Rolly or Scoop", names inspired by Bob the Builder.

"Pink-a-Licious", he replied.

"What?" I asked.

"Pink-a-Licious", he said again patiently and matter-of-factly. We don't have a problem with his construction truck being named Pink-a-Licious, so we just enjoyed this crazy name we thought he had chosen. It turns out his cousin Ava has a series of books with different 'Licious colors.

When I saw this paper in the store I literally clutched it to my chest and smiled. I couldn't not buy it. Thankfully I had a coupon to assist me in my silliness. Anyway, here's the first in what will probably be "Pixie Licious" week on the blog. I hope you enjoy.

The Paper is from Cosmo Cricket, and reads "Made from well managed forests." That makes me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.