Monday, June 13, 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge 85

This card is for the Play Date Cafe Challenge. This week's challenge was to use the colors Blueberry, Cream and Dusty Rose. I was able to use the new Maya Road flower ribbon. It's really neat - the flowers come already on the tulle and are made out of tulle themselves. I just had to cut it to fit. The scan of the card doesn't really do them justice. After several rounds of trying to make my own flowers, I think my time might be better spent not wasting ribbon trying to make my own :) The stamp is from Stampendous and is my new favorite. I think this card is on its way to my sister-in-law who just graduated with her Masters in Education and has a job in Art Education. She's really the best.



And the reference photo:




So, about those Cake Pops. They were REALLY good. I know they were because there weren't any left to photograph when I finally remembered I should have done so. Maybe for our girl's birthday in August :)

3 comments:

  1. Fabby card Kerry - the flowers are a real wow, and the trim is a pretty touch. Thanks for playing along at the Play date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Kerry! LOVE those big, bold flowers and that scrumptious trim! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE big flowers and these are just fab in our colours. A lovely CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.