Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cas-ual Fridays Challenge CFC12

This week's challenge for Cas-ual Fridays was to use stickers or rub-ons. I wanted to make an unusual (for me) shaped card, so I went with very skinny. The flowers are from Martha Stewart, and the border punch is from Paper Source.



I was gone all last week for the church mission trip, so I made a bunch of cards before I left and scheduled the posts. It had been about 10 days since I had made any cards between then and last night. I'm sure my husband wondered where I was while he was trying to corral the kids and make dinner. "She went to the bathroom 20 minutes ago". Ha ha! I just had to dash off a couple cards. I love the stress relief that being creative gives me, and the inspiration from the Challenges.

1 comment:

  1. Card making is a stress relief for me too and I often disappear, but my boys ALWAYS know where they can find me, hah! Your card is lovely with the bright happy colors. Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.