Saturday, July 9, 2011

Celebrate Girl



This card was inspired by a card from the Stamp it! magazine I got this week. It's a pretty broad interpretation, so I hope I'm not breaking copyright law :). The die cut was a leftover from a Tea for Two project I made in April. Lin over on the Hero Arts Flickr group suggested it. She's since taken down the picture, so I can't link over. Basically, it's a mini-folder, kind of accordion style, with two tea bags inside of it. The edge of the tea bags are visible courtesy of the die cut space. The two tea bags are for you to enjoy tea with a friend. Very cute idea.

I love that little girl stamp from Hero Arts. The Celebrate stamp is partially inked from Hampton Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.