Sunday, July 31, 2011

Leaf Clusters Card Set



I have a wonderful retired minister in my church who is simply lovely. There's a stigma on retired ministers who join congregations, that they try to sabotage the ministry going on, that they are petty or just unpleasant, especially to younger pastors. I can say my pastor is the antithesis of all that. During an especially trying time in the life of our church, he was always there for the church and for me and my family. He is thoughtful, kind, and what I want to be like when I grow up. So, I made him some cards. He won't let us give him anything for what he does around the church, but I hope he'll take some handmade cards. I have some more with Bible verses I'm working on for him.

The image is from the Hero Arts Leaf Clusters set, and I embossed them all in various colors, using powder from Michaels and from my friend's stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.