Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mojo Mondays 201



I am very excited to have found the Mojo Mondays Challenge. I just bought some Verve stamps, so I'm trolling the Internet for Verve challenge sites. This site does not require Verve, though that is how I found it. This was quite a challenge for me, as CAS is more my style.

With the busier sketches I worry that my interpretations look like I threw in the kitchen sink, though this time it was a rocking chair card from Pink Paislee! The card is 4.25 by 4.25, as the requirement this week was a square card. It's nice to streeeeetch in cardmaking, eh?

Here's the sketch: (I'm not sure why it's SO teeny. If you click on it, it will get bigger).

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable Kerry! I have the tiny rocking chair card too and can't bare to part with it :) Someday...maybe LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.