Thursday, July 28, 2011

Operation Write Home and Wee Memories





If you are here for the cards, and not just because you're my mom (Hi, Mom!), I hope you already know about Operation Write Home.They collect handmade cards and send them to our deployed troops so that they can send nice cards home to their families. I have done this a couple times and always feel really good doing it. Such a teeny thing to do, but hopefully it makes a difference in the lives of someone else. Anyway, I saw that 2Peas was advertising new digital stamps, which I've used a couple of times. I'm definitely an amateur when it comes to digital, but I really liked this dandelion stamp and thought it was just right for a Missing You card. The sentiment is French Script MT font.

I am entering this in the Wee Memories Challenge for Clean and Simple cards. I bet 90% of the cards I make would fall into this category :)

1 comment:

  1. I love what you have done!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.