Saturday, July 2, 2011

Peacock Wedding




I haven't used these stamps from Hero Arts as much as I assumed I would when I bought them. They are simply glorious, and seem to call for a fancier card than I usually make. So I was pleased when we started on wedding season and I started using them more. I think these are perfect for wedding cards. Since my husband and I are ministers we not only perform a lot of weddings for church folk, we also get to attend or perform our friends' weddings. This card is for a friend's wedding tomorrow. I am still considering whether this card needs a ribbon somewhere. What do you think? I handwrote the sentiment. That way I can trust it gets where I want it.

Happy 4th of July, my fellow Americans. Happy weekend, everyone else :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.