Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge #88

The colors for this week's challenge at the Play Date Cafe were Red-ish/Orange,Yucky Yellow and Juniper. They chose the descriptor yucky yellow :) The inspiration photo is at the bottom of this post.

This weekend turned into Die Cut weekend. Funny how we get into a rut, huh? The card itself is a series of die cuts from Spellbinders. I cut the blue cardstock on the fold. The bicycle in the center is from Paper Source. I think this card will go to one of the boys' birthdays we've got coming up.




2 comments:

  1. Neat, Kerry! You've echoed the rings of our challenge's inspiration pic, and I love that old fashioned stamp of a tricycle. Thanks for playing with us at THe Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire you for being able to use your die cuts. I always forget I have mind and never use them. They look really cool layered. I'm glad you got a kick out of my descriptor too. :) Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.