Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge 91

The challenge this week at the Play Date Cafe is black and white with a splash of color. I chose orange as my color, which is not my usual choice for cards. But, I had just purchased this bright orange stamp pad, and these Verve stamps were itching to make their debut. For the corners, I used a border punch into which I inserted the corner of my card. I think it turned out quite nice.

Unfortunately, I think I'm going to need to use this sympathy card right away.



This was the challenge inspiration photo:

2 comments:

  1. THis is so pretty, Kerry! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining in on the color splash at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.