Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wplus9studio Challenge

I just discovered the neat-o website Wplus9Studio. They had some really pretty summery colors for this week's color challenge. I liked them so much I made two cards. For the first, I was able to use my brand new Pixie-Licious paper from Cosmo Cricket. I'm really giving my die cuts a workout this weekend. The gems are from Martha Stewart.



Here's the second one. I used the Hero Arts stamp Flowering Meadow, colored with my Faber Castells, and used a little twine to finish it off. I like the flexibility using markers gets, plus the soft colors are pretty with the flowers.




2 comments:

  1. LOVE those sweet, flower faces and your gorgeous bouquet! Great use of the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with our Color Cue this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab - great job on both cards girly, especially love the second one and all the "wildflowers" they go perfect with the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.