Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cas-ual Fridays Challenge



This week's Challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays was to create a card that measures 4 x 9 but is still clean and simple. I have had this Pink Paislee paper for a while, and wanted to make a welcome to the neighborhood style card for whenever I need one. I did not add a sentiment so that I can choose to give it to a new neighbor or when a friend buys a house. The punch is from Fiskars and the twine is American Crafts. I think I've put twine on every card I've made in the last couple of days.


4 comments:

  1. So simple and so cute! Perfect for this week's challenge! Glad you played along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetness! Love that yummy row of houses! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love twine too and it is the perfect accent for your card. Great design too! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so cute, all those little houses! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.