Saturday, August 20, 2011

Celebrate

Is this PTI Grunge Me set the best, or what? It really does all the work for you. It is REALLY fun to use. I almost had to restrain myself from stamping more on this card, as it is so much fun. I stamped this card open, so that the green and pink parts on the left edge go over onto the back. I also stamped one of the blue circle things on the back, too. I liked carrying the design onto the back for a surprise.

I used some Stampabilities ink in blue and lime green. The pink is worn lipstick from Tim Holtz distressed inks. The sentiment, which I only inked (with markers) part of, is from Hampton Arts.

I used the colors from the Play Date Cafe, which were navy, bubblegum, and leaf green.




6 comments:

  1. Great card Kerry! This grunge set has a fun "splish-splash" look to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this!!! It really stands out among the others on the PDCC blog. Awesome! Good luck!
    Cindy ScrappyV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design, Kerry...I hear ya about getting carried away...it's so much fun that before you realize it, there's no more white showing, lol! Great job with the colors, thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the grunge look - probably because I've got a teenage boy, who really likes it. The stamps and colours work together brilliantly!! Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo! LOVE this, Kerry! Such a fun and funky style! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH! So funky and fresh! LOVE it--great job with our colors! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.