Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends


The stamps that make up this pretty image come from my friends Jennifer and Aaron, both of whom are graphic designers. They gave me these stamps over the summer, along with a bunch of other great ones. We laughed a little bit about what I could possibly do with an A and a J stamp, until late one night I suddenly remembered that my best friend's initials were AJ. Duh, right? But I had been thinking of my family members all of whom are Ws or Ds, and hadn't even thought of friends.

My friend Ayanna's favorite colors are orange and purple, so I whipped up this card for her. I gave it to her this weekend, so now I can show it to you. Do you ever wake up with a card idea? My husband finds it hilarious, but given that he's a writer, you think he'd understand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.