Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mojo Mondays #205


I really like the sketch inspiration over at Mojo Mondays. The cards that I have made from the inspiration are often totally unlike what I'd do normally, which is a great treat for me. I have found it easiest to begin with these many-element-ed sketches by choosing one set of papers and working from there. These are from the Crate Paper collection. The paper on the left top corner is from the papers. The two borders (blue and purple) come from the included border selections. I punched the bottom piece from the back of the paper on the left top corner. (wow, did any of that make sense? :) I only have one border punch, so I got creative with the upper right section.

What I liked most about how this turned out was the ribbon and twine bow. It added a lot of visual impact in a relatively easy way. Thanks for the inspiration!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.