Sunday, August 21, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger




The design for this card was inspired by one of the stops on the Blog Hop for the Twinery's 1st anniversary. I'm embarrassed to not remember where I found it, but there was so much gloriousness on a long hop I lost track. I liked the way the designer used the patterned pieces at different heights on the card. It's both orderly and unpredictable at the same time.

Anyway, the patterned paper here is from Recollections. It comes as a big pack. I just used 3 of the sheets out of the 6 available. The twine is from My Mind's Eye. I'm not really sure what I was doing with that fan, made out of mulberry paper, but I liked it. I accordion folded the paper, then folded it in the middle and glued it together on the ends.

I used the colors from the Trigger, as well as the fact that it was a furniture setting in choosing my patterned papers. I love those bright greens and pinks together.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Kerry! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.