Tuesday, August 2, 2011

PDCC 92



This card is for the Play Date Cafe's Challenge to use coral, petal pink and gold. The background here is a shiny gold shimmer piece which is sheer. This card kind of made itself. I thought I was going to make something with flowers and this awesome ribbon I have from American Crafts, but obviously I ended up with something totally different. I love how it goes like that sometimes. The papers for this are from a set of baby paper, but could be for anything. They are from K and Company. The doily is from Hobby Lobby's food section :)

This was the inspiration photo. I love that ballerina dress. Sooooo pretty.

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you've framed out that image with the paper and the doily as the background is gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The elephants are very cute! Love the use of the doily. Thanks for playing at the Play Date Cafe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.