Tuesday, August 9, 2011

PDCC Twofer

This week the colors for the Playdate Cafe were just perfect for summer: Watermelon, sorbet and lime. These are some of my favorites, so I made 2 cards for the challenge. For the first, I had this very cute paper from Pink Paislee that I whipped out, along with some Hero Arts flowers and Paper Studio gems. The trim separating the patterned paper pieces uses a Fiskars punch.




This card uses some old Basic Grey paper I had lying around that I was glad to use. The squares are 1" square. Thanks for swinging by.




And here's the challenge photo:


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry,have you been sneeking into my paper stash at night...we used the same paper LOL!!! Both cards are super :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, Kerry...the colors are perfect and your CAS designs are beautiful! Love those paper flowers...what great accents! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards--I love that top one! That watermelon paper is SUPER fun! I also love those paper flowers--great embellies:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.