Friday, August 19, 2011

Thankful


I really love this thankful stamp I got at Michaels. I use it all the time. It was made by Hampton Arts. I love the mixed fonts and how it just looks thankful. The yellow die cut is from K and Company. The gems are Martha Stewart and the patterned paper is 100 Days of Summer. I cut the paper this time so that it is the entire length of the card. Usually I leave a bit of the cardstock showing all the way around, but felt like mixing it up. You can see the brown of the card on teh width. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I also love that stamp and it was only like a buck! I also have that same neon jungle paper that is apparently Anna Griffin. I guess great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.