Saturday, August 20, 2011

Thinking of you Embossing CFC #16




This card was created as part of the Hero Arts Flickr group 90 minute scramble. It's what it sounds like. The leader gives the group an idea for cards, and they have 90 minutes to complete and upload it to the group. I love these. I am a fast card maker and like to be decisive :) The beauty of the scramble is there's no time to sit around and brainstorm. It's a nice counterpoint to a lot of my professional work.

I had a couple things in mind when I started, namely that I wanted to do some embossing and that I wanted to use the Leaf Clusters stamp set from HA. The small stamps and sentiment are also Hero Arts (CL342).

I will be entering this for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge to emboss. I just bought this black embossing powder and love how it looks on the teal paper.



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the colors!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, rich color combo. I love black and blue together. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry! I saw this over HA Flickr...love the embossed image over aqua! So awesome that you did all this under such a short time frame! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the embossed images-they look wonderful! So glad you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! You are fast! How pretty is this?! Thank you for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kerry! This is so pretty! I love that embossed image! I love the color combo! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.