Friday, September 2, 2011

All Tied Up Ribbon Carousel Challenge

I think this is my third post for the day. Absurd, I know, but I made all these cards for various challenges and want to be sure to get them up in time. I hope you enjoy them.

This was my first time trying something for the Ribbon Carousel Challenge. The task was to make something that used at least two items that came from a spool. Mine are twine, in pink and green. I found these flowers at Archiver's yesterday and literally cradled them in my arms. It was a little bit silly, but maybe you know how that goes. Also silly? I had planned for this card to have the blue base you see, but a kraft panel for all the flowers/twine/sentiment to go on. I was SO excited to use these new flowers (K & Company) that I didn't remember until I looked down at my table that I had not used the kraft panel. I think it turned out all right, though. The sentiment is a sticker from SRM. They have some great ones. I bought the birthday set and Happy Holidays.

This is a pretty simple card for the Ribbon Carousel Challenge. I loved what the DT did. Here's the inspiration sketch:





1 comment:

  1. OHHH! Love the use of twine and in so many colors! FUN! Beautiful flowers too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the RCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.