Thursday, September 8, 2011

Easy Christmas Four

This is the post Blogger ate. (That sounds like something in a book I'd read to my 3 year old).


This simple little card is part of my rapidly expanding simple Christmas cards. I want to have a base from which to start so I can tamp down any last minute card making panic. Last year I was very lucky to get lots of orders and made more than 200 cards, so I want to plan ahead, just in case I'm lucky again.

The polka dot paper here is from Jillibean Soup. It was leftover from last year. I love using leftovers. It makes me feel so eco-conscious. That's eco for economy and the environment :). The Joy piece is a digital kit from Hero Arts. I love that I can size it as I need.

My favorite part of the card is the bow. I am TERRIBLE at bows. But this one turned out all right. In fact, I liked how it turned out so much that I sacrificed having a clear scan because I didn't want to squish it. I hope you'll forgive me. Ho ho ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.