Friday, September 16, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Garden Glory

Supplies: Paper from Jillybean Soup, Stamp from Stampendous, ribbon from my girl's birthday present :)


This card was inspired by the Moxie Fab photo below. I chose to use the colors from the background of the inspirational photo for my card's background, and the flower on the pillow. Don't worry - your eyes aren't going blurry. I was experimenting with my stamping technique, which resulted in this blurry image. I kind of like it, but I don't know that I'll do it again. The flower panel is pop dotted up.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kerry! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.