Tuesday, September 20, 2011

PDCC

Edited: I added a scan of this card, as I was really unhappy with the quality of the photo I took. I was rushing through to get it on the PDCC site in time at the expense of quality. Here's a better image:


This was the original:


A quick and easy card using the PDCC challenge colors. I used 2 different Hero Arts stamps, Hearts Trio and Striped flower. I stamped the hearts in lavender. They are mostly hidden behind the flower, unfortunately. You can play along with the playdate cafe here.. I hope you will.

I am also planning to submit this to the Lily Pad sketch challenge. Their sketch was:
Oops, forgot. The sentiment is from SRM stickers. ;)

Did you know Vicky from www.clips-n-cuts.com is having a $25 giveaway? Just click here and find out!

3 comments:

  1. That is one of my all-time, favorite, Hero Arts stamps, Kerry! And you've done it up right with that gorgeous middle! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this flower stamp too from Hero Arts and your color combo is adorable...really beautifully done...I am joining too the Lily Pad challenge my card is number 23 , would you mind to see my Blog? Many thanks before...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you shared another photo with us, the new one shows off just how pretty it is! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.