Sunday, September 25, 2011

Screw You, Cancer

Supplies: Paper Studio pp, spellbinders die, clip art
Recently one of my husband's cousins was diagnosed with some pretty serious cancer. I wanted to make a card that was a little bit funny. I couldn't find what I wanted amongst the digital stamps on 2Peas (they had screw heads, but not full screws), and I don't have a screw stamp, so I went with some clip art on my computer. The paper is from Paper Studio. I don't know if those are supposed to be Christian fish or the ribbons they use for diseases, but figured it fit either way. They are a church-going family too. The family would appreciate your prayers, if that's the kind of thing you do. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.