Friday, September 16, 2011

Silly scape

This is my second post today. I am feeling productive :)

Supplies: Hero Arts Digi kit Silly Scape (from Two Peas in a Bucket), Hero Arts gem, sentiment handwritten with white pen

Well, this card kind of looks like it's in prison or in the infrastructure of a high rise, waiting to be created. I took a photo of it on my shelving unit. It's one of those wire ones you can construct into a variety of shapes. We have them all over the house.

I made this card using the new digital sillyscape kit from Hero Arts. I found it on Two Peas here. I have been wanting to make a thank you card for my in-laws who took my whole family downtown for a couple days of vacation in August, but didn't have the right stamp. Tuesday was new release day, and to my great delight, they had the silly scape as a digit. It even comes WITH the clouds! What a great bargain. The "thanks" was handwritten. It was supposed to look like the banner of an airplane, with the airplane out of sight. I didn't have an airplane at home, which is weird given that my dad is a pilot. I guess that's next on my list :) Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.