Saturday, September 24, 2011

Skipping Stones




The last (which was the first) time I posted a card for the challenge at Skipping Stones, the ladies were SO incredibly nice with comments that I was eager to try again. This time I wanted to make a Halloween card and use up some patterned paper left over from last year so I would have an excuse to buy some more :) I followed the sketch pretty much as is.

I've been trying to think of costume ideas for my kids. I have a tiny 2 year old girl and a very tall 3 year old boy. Any ideas? I'd like to dress them as a theme, if I can manage it.

Oh, and Here's the sketch:

Oh, and the paper is from the Paper Studio.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute, Kerry! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card!!! This is the perfect non-spooky card for a wee one. Thank you so much for playing along with Skipping Stones Designs. I hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, look how adorable your card is! I'm using up some older PP from Halloween last year, too. How do we seem to accumulate so much??? LOL Thanks for joining us over at Skipping Stones Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regarding the costumes... the first thing that came into my mind was Raggedy Ann and Andy? My two boys one year were a Vampire and Bat, then a Cowboy and Indian, it's always been fun to dress them as a theme. Now, they are just a tad too old. :{
    Your card is incredible, so happy and fun and perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Kerry! Love those paper choices! Great job with the SSD sketch -- thanks for playing!

    It's a little off the beaten path, but with your 3yo's height, maybe something like a toothbrush and tube of toothpaste or a pencil and eraser? Or more traditional ... the tin man and dorothy (and you and your husband could be the lion and the scarecrow). Hope you come up with something fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.