Monday, September 5, 2011

Supplies: Distress inks: Dusty concord, worn lipstick, faded jeans, Abundant Blessings Verve stamp, sentiment from computer 

My son has a book of Children's Classic stories. It is full of great stories like Ferdinand and Madeline, and the inspiration for this post, Miss Rumphius. Miss Rumphius is urged by her grandpa to "do something to make the world a little more beautiful". She lives an adventurous life until eventually she is bedbound. When she feels better she plants a few flowers that become more and more flowers that people love. Anyhoo, one day as I read the story to my 3 year old son for the third time in a half hour, the idea for this card came to me. I hope you like it, and that you are doing something to make the world a little more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.