Tuesday, September 13, 2011

To Be Loved

The card on the front of the larger card is a part of a piece of paper from Fancy Pants Design. It came with 12 different little cards. This was the first one I have used. The patterned paper of the card base is from Basic Grey. The flowers are Hero Arts. And can you see the teeny staples? I bought the Tim Holtz Tiny attacher for a project a while ago, thinking it was kind of a silly thing to buy. When would I ever use it again?

well

All the time, actually. I've had to go buy replacement staples for it, seeing as how I've gone through all that were included. At least once a week I think "this could use a few tiny staples". I am so glad that I use it so much.

And in the top right corner, do you notice the punched out piece? I put the corner of the card into my border punch. This is what it normally looks like. I like the effect of using it on the corner only. I've been doing this more with different cards. It's a good way to get more mileage out of a punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.