Sunday, September 4, 2011

With Sympathy



The patterned paper panel is from SEI, the Dill Blossom collection. I have had this paper for a long while, and I bought it on huge discount, so it could be even older than that. I thought it was a nice, CAS pattern for a Sympathy card. The sentiment itself is from My Sentiments Exactly Rub-ons, Sympathy Cards. It had about 8 different sentiments, all pretty for a sympathy card. I like to have a lot of these cards on hand, as I never know when I'll need to send them. Most of the ones I make have the 23rd psalm, but that's not an appropriate sentiment for everyone.

How do you handle sympathy cards? Do you make a lot and have a stash, or do you make them on a case by case basis?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.