Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Wee Memories


So, I'm hoping you're so enchanted by my Double Z fold card that you don't mind that my computer and I had a tussle and it refuses to make the second picture upright. Perhaps it feels more Halloween-y to you because of the weird angle? Thanks for the forebearance.

The design for this card was inspired by Splitcoast Stampers. I've been spending a lot of time over there for their breast cancer card drive. I just bought a Scor-Pal and man, it has opened whole new worlds for me. I have been devouring the SCS tutorials. So far I've made a card purse, milk carton and this Z fold card. You can find the tutorial here. This card was for the Wee Memories Halloween challenge. I'm also going to enter it at Simon Says Stamps. It turns out I wasn't quite done with Halloween cards.

The patterned paper here is from We R Memory Keepers Spookville 6x6 pad. I have made a ton of cards, not all Halloween, from this set. You can see them here and here. :)



3 comments:

  1. What a cool card, I love the unique folding! Thanks so much for sharing this with Wee Memories this week! We hope to see you again in our next challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween card. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says STamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous halloween card!!! love your folding. thank you for joining us with wee memories this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.