Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lily Pad October Card Chain


I made this card for the Lily Pad October Card Chain Challenge. This is a great little card exchange that I have done twice now. Cards are exchanged around the world. In September I received a card from Australia and sent one to Singapore. At the risk of sounding like an idiot, this gave me a chance to learn a little bit about where Singapore is and that it is one of the last remaining city-states. I was glad to learn more about the world in such a fun way.

This card uses the sketch option for the CCC. There are several options, including colors, a sketch, and several themes. I am also using the friendship theme. I stamped this Jillybean stamp set onto paper from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found collection. I also added some hot pink nailhead embellishments around the sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Kerry, Your beautiful card arrived in my mailbox this morning! Thanks so much. I also appreciate the little flower stickers which were tucked inside. They will end up on one of my cards, no doubt. Hugs, NanaConnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.