Sunday, October 2, 2011

Paper Smooches

There was an adorable Paper Smooches inspiration photo this month. The picture is at the bottom of this post. To make my card purse and card set I used their free digi of the bird. I think it will also make a cute Christmas image. I'm thinking maybe about ornaments...

I was most inspired by the ribbon trim on the onesie. I tied it in with the ribbon on the purse. I also used some twine on the buttons which are kelly green and natural wood-colored.




This is the back of the card purse. The paper for both the front and back are from Fancy Pants Design.
I tied the cards together using, again twine and wooden buttons. I used some of the patterned paper from each sides of the purse on two of the cards, and left one plain. The cards are A2 sized.





The Paper Smooches digi was really easy to use. I wish I had been using their stuff earlier. I especially love their monster/kid stuff. Perfect for my 2 and 3 year olds.

And here's the inspiration photo:


1 comment:

  1. Love your sweet set of cards and card purse, Kerry! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.