Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge

Please note: this is my third post of the day.

The Play Date Cafe colors this week were "Slime Green.....Frightful Fuschia...Putrid Purple...Black as Night". I am done with my Halloween cards, so I thought I'd try to make something else using the colors. I just got these stamps, which are from Jillibean Soup. I really like them. I used lime green embossing powder. The card also has purple gems in various sizes randomly placed. I used my Fiskars punch for the right border of the black piece.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The colors look great on the black, love the punched border :) Thanks for playing this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your green flowers! What a pretty card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dramatic, lovely way to use our colors this week, Kerry! Thanks for playing with us at The Play DAte Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your embossing is fabulous...I really need to get some colored powders. Great job. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.