Sunday, October 30, 2011

SCS again

Two easy cards for the Splitcoast Stampers drive. The first was for the challenge to send sunshine. I used a flower from Martha Stewart which I hope looks like a sun and not just a hovering flower. I used the digi Silly Scape for the skyline. I have definitely gotten my money out of that one.

Here I used two of the same shape, in different sizes. Obviously I went with squares. The paper is from Bo Bunny and the gorgeous flower is from Prima. love, love. Are you playing along with the drive? If I make just 4 more cards I will have completed all the challenges. So far, definitely the hardest was a masculine card with pink. I'll show that one off tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.