Friday, October 14, 2011

SCS Circle 1101 C

I have been playing along with the card drive at Splitcoast Stampers for MD Anderson and Breast Cancer Awareness month. This challenge was to make a circle card. I used my Hero Arts Circle Wreath stamped in two shades of pink and a HA sentiment stamp. The faux pearls are from Recollections. Circle cards are really fun. I used my Spellbinders die to make this one. I hope you'll give it a try. The link to the drive is here, in case you want to play along for a good cause.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I have that HA sentiment set, too, and I *always* reach for it. The pearls are the perfect touch, too!

    (Wanted to let you know that you won the SSD stamp set on my blog, too. Email me your address and I'll get it in the mail. Congrats!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.