Friday, October 21, 2011

SCS Paint

The challenge for this card was to use paint in some way. I have paint dabbers in a couple colors, so I went with them. These are eggplant and aqua. The eggplant shows up a little bit better in person. I was trying for a sort of blowing flower effect. Yeah, I'm not sure what I mean either, but it was fun. The card is 4 by 4 inches. I handwrote the sentiment and threw a little gem on for the finish. TFL.

Are you playing along with the Splitcoast Stampers Breast Cancer Awareness card drive? The info in here. Let me know if you're playing and we can check out each others' cards. The drive closes on November 7th, so there's still time to play. Each day has a different challenge and you can play as much as you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.