Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Misters

I have discovered misters. Now, obviously they have been around for a long time, so I didn't really discover them. More like I succumbed to them and now can't get enough. I even found myself talking them up to my very nice mother-in-law who is totally not the misted-card type. She graciously listened. :)

I've got a few more cards to show off from the splitcoast stampers drive for breast cancer. It's not too late to join. The first was for the challenge to be inspired by my happy place. That was my honeymoon, so I went with some colors from the very green part of Canada we visited, and a trimmed up SRM sticker that used to say joyeux noel. Without the noel, it means happy, which worked. That sticker is very glittery in real life.

This card challenge was to make a masculine card with pink. The truck and the sentiment are pink. I stamped behind the truck in blue and "diamond" misters. Fun, fun, fun.

1 comment:

  1. ....and I LOVE your misting ~ specially the flower card, gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.