Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mustache Thanks

One of the challenges (the Random Fun Challenge) over at Moxie Fab was to create a card with mustaches. Ta da! I've always had a sweet spot in my heart for mustaches, since my Dad wears one. His was pretty restrained for years since he was in the Air Force and there are regulations about the size, but once he was retired, his grew to Yosemite Sam proportions. I mentioned he's a redhead, right? :) So, thank you very mustache.


Unfortunately you can't see the score lines I added to the sentiment panel. They outline the sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. This is simple yet so fun and lovely, Kary!! GREAT take on the MF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kerry! Thanks for linking this up to the Random Fun Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Love that background paper and your personalized sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.