Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Time Made Moxie


I made this card for both the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger and for the My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette challenge. The Moxie Fab trigger (below) was a purse with some great colors. Immediately when I saw it I thought of some Basic Grey paper from the Ambrosia collection in the back of my paper stack. I had planned a fancier card, but the pattern on the background was just too awesome to cover up with many embellishments. I contented myself with some twine and wooden buttons and a couple strips of border punched strips in coordinating BG paper and black.

Here's a close-up of the embellishments.

Here's the Tuesday Trigger from Moxie Fab.

And the palette from My Time Made Easy:

4 comments:

  1. Kerry, I love how this really showcases the paper and that you highlighted a specific flourish in the pattern. Thanks for joining usnthis week at MTME pretty palette! Please join us again! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, You are right! The pattern on this paper is too beautiful to cover up! I absolute adore the paper and the elegant touches of embellishments you used. Thanks for playing along with us at My Time Made Easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous! I love the paper you used (one of my fav from BG!) and it was perfect for our color challenge! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.