Friday, November 18, 2011

My Time Made Pink, Red and Black

The pretty palette colors for My Time Made Easy this week were pink, red and black. Those colors seemed to call for something flowery and dramatic. So, a black base, pink cardstock and red flowers from a Stampendous stamp it was. I threw on a little twine (I think 90% of my cards have twine these days) and called it done. I hope you like it.


I can't seem to find the perfect time of day to photograph, and I have that pesky job which requires me to work, not gallivant around the backyard photographing cards (what do the neighbors think, I wonder sometimes), so I'm working on getting a good contrast. Still working, I see.

1 comment:

  1. You need to get a light tent. You can get them rather inexpensively. I love mine! Your card is very pretty! Love the use of the colors! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.