Friday, November 11, 2011

Penguin Play Date

While shopping for Christmas digis over at Two Peas this sweet digi of penguins came up on the sidebar. I was instantly sucked in. There are 6 images in the kit, so I'll have a couple days of penguin cards to show you. Today I used two different penguins for the Play Date Cafe challenge to use black, white and a splash of orange. The first one is my entry - I think the second has too big of a splash, more like a wave. When I stamped my orange flower, it was more yellow than orange, so I colored it in with markers. I did an intentionally rough job for a little texture. The top flower is pop dotted up for some 3-D action :)
Thank you for coming by.


Anybody else's hair look like that when they wake up? hee hee.

4 comments:

  1. These penguins (or "pang-ins", as my 13 YO would say when she was very small) are so cute, and a perfect way to use our splash challenge, Kerry! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...let's play which flower is different...
    love that pop of color ;)
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Kerry how cute are these!!! VERY FUN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those penguins are adorable! Just love them. Thank you so much for playing along with color splash at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.