Thursday, November 3, 2011

Skipping Stones 100

So, you already know I'm the world's luckiest girl, right? Today I am lucky because I get to make another card with a set I won, called Christmas Song from Skipping Stones Design. They have a weekly contest complete with sketch. I'm going through a design phase where sketches are very helpful, so after I finished all the cards for the breast cancer drive (all 33 of them) I skipped (ha) on over to their site for some inspiration. And ta da! The sketch is at the end. This set also comes with some pretty sentiments and a tree. Here I inked up just "peace" from a "peace on earth" sentiment for the sake of space. This is a scan, the ornament on the left hangs over the edge of the card. I like that effect. Thanks for swinging by.



6 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful!!! Thank you for playing along with us and congratulations on your win at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry.........I just love this SSD set. I think it is one of my favorites with Sassy Snow in a close 2nd. Your card is just darling! Thanks so much for the inspiration and playing along with SSD this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSD!

    hugs,
    JoAnn
    http://joboogie.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kerry....this is fabulous!!! I love how you used Christmas Song!!!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Skipping Stones Designs@!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card! The effect of the overhanging ornament truly sets this card apart and makes it over the top fabulous! Thanks for playing at Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your use of Christmas song- this is beautiful and a great take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at SSD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.