Monday, November 21, 2011

Steampunk missing you

I used some inspiration from Lucy Abrams for this card. Hers can be found here. I started with the bird from the Ode to Steampunk kit. I'm getting a lot of use out of it, which is always satisfying. It's a big kit. The sentiment comes from the Wish you were here kit.  I was perhaps disproportionately excited about using two kits together. I need to find a good way to organize the kits so I remember to cross-use them. Maybe if I printed out the sample pages and put them somewhere easily accessible.

A little My Mind's Eye Lost and Found paper, a teal cardstock base, a teal ribbon, and voila :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love your use of the teal card stock teal ribbon! Fabulous Lucy-inspired card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love to hear from you.